Breakfast and After School Clubs
Both these clubs offer our parents and carers a childcare service that is run on a not-for-profit basis.
- Each separate session has a set cost of:
- £2.50 Breakfast Club
- £3.50 After School Club
- Each session is supervised by two of the current school staff, with support from Coach George 3 times a week.
- Breakfast Club runs from 8:00am until the start of the school day
- After School Club runs from 3:20pm to 4:30pm (children must be collected no later than 4:30pm)
- Food cannot be offered but you are more than welcome to send in food for your child to have during these times.
- If you want to take advantage of these clubs please contact the school office – ideally giving a week’s notice.
- To pay – place cash or a cheque in an envelope with the session (Breakfast or After School) clearly marked along with the day(s) needed and, of course, the name of the child.
With Government provided Recovery funding we are able to support invited pupils by offering tutoring, via Mirodo, after school on a Thursday with Mrs. Chance.
Supporting pupils through tutoring has the biggest impact in recovering the teaching hours lost in the past year. One course of high-quality tutoring has been proven to boost attainment by three to five months.
Sports Activity Clubs
With the additional sports funding from the government, we are really lucky to work with Team Theme to support and enhance our Physical Education provision. We are able to offer varied after school sports activities three times a week after school.
The benefits from this have been huge, from the children’s ability in sports to the staff gaining new knowledge and professional development. Team Theme also support our sport events.
After School Clubs
Art Club - Our Art Club is unique. It has been set up by one of our Year 6 pupils, Miss Evie. Miss Evie plans, delivers and runs Art club for children in Year 2 to 6 in Terms 2 and 3.
Dance Club - Our Dance Club is led by Miss Collier. Term 3's performance of Revolting Children from Matilda was amazing!
Football Club - Coach George runs football club on a Monday for Year 6, 5 and4 and Tuesday for Years 3, 2 and 1. This is Term 4.
Gardening Club - Miss Banham will be running gardening club from Term 5 at lunchtimes.