Ofsted - Reports & Parent View
Understanding a school inspection report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- How well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better,
- How well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development,
- What parents and carers think about the school,
- How up to date the school buildings are,
- How any problems or complaints are dealt with,
- How the school complies with rules and regulations.
Ofsted and Parent View
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child’s school. Or, if you want to, you can view the results for any school in England.
To access Parent View please click on link: Welcome to Ofsted Parent View | Ofsted Parent View